Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has issued notification for filling up of 442 Assistant Programmer, IT Operator, Data Entry Operator and Computer Operator in various Departments. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 18/02/2013.
Total No. of job vacancies: 442
Name of the Post:
I. Assistant Programmer:
1. Inspector General of Registration and Superintendent of Stamps Madhya Pradesh: 06 posts
2. Excise department: 03 posts
II. IT Operator:
3. Inspector General of Registration and Superintendent of Stamps Madhya Pradesh: 02 posts
4. Excise department: 98 posts
5. Commercial tax commissioner: 56 posts
III. Data Entry Operator:
6. Law and Legislative Department, Madhya Pradesh Government: 03 posts
7. State Excise Tax Appellate Board: 01 post
8. Directorate, Integrated Child Development Services, Bhopal: 07 posts
9. Madhya Pradesh State Employment Guarantee Council, Bhopal (Contract Posts): 265 posts
IV. Computer Operator:
10. Directorate of Sports and Youth Welfare Bhopal: 01 post
Age Limit: Unreserved Candidates age must be between 18 to 40 years as on 01/01/2014. Age Relaxations will be as per the rules. Candidates can refer notification for category wise age limit.
[hmtad name=”Adsense Unit 3″ align=”floatleft”]
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess 10+2 with ITI from National Vocational Training for IT Operator posts, BCA or 3 year Diploma in Computer Programming for Assistant Programmer posts, MCA/PGDCA/ UGC Recognized Diploma along with Higher Secondary for Data Entry Operator posts, Graduation along with DOEACC for Computer Operator posts.
Application Fees: Unreserved & OBC Candidates must pay Rs.500.00 as application fee for Direct Recruitment & Contract Posts. SC/ST Candidates must pay Rs. 250.00 as application fee for Contract posts. No Fee for Backlog posts Direct Recruitment. In addition to Application Fee everybody must pay Rs.50.00 as Portal Charges. No fee for Madhya Pradesh ST Primitive Public candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.mponline.gov.in during 19/01/2013 to 18/02/2013.
Starting Date for Online Submission: 19/01/2013.
Closing Date for Online Submission: 18/02/2013.
Starting Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Applications: 19/02/2013.
Closing Date for Making Corrections in Submitted Applications: 28/02/2013.
Date of Written Exam: 07/04/2013.
For further details, please visit http://www.mponline.gov.in